As you’ve probably noticed, today’s email looks somewhat different. With the recent news that Google/Feedburner will officially be ending their email newsletter service in July, I have switched to the “follow.it” platform.
I hope to get everything sorted so that, from your perspective, it works the same as it has for the last 13 years (i.e., since the beginning of this blog), but there may be some glitches/hiccups along the way. My apologies in advance, and thanks for your patience.
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
May 28, 2021
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts