New Here? Get the Free Newsletter
Morning Investors offers a free newsletter providing tips on low-maintenance investing, tax planning, and retirement planning. Join over 21,000 email subscribers:
Articles are published Monday and Friday. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Dimensional Fund Advisors is known for its “factor” funds (e.g., funds with heavy tilts toward small-cap stocks and/or value stocks). Collectively, investors pulled $37 billion out of DFA funds last year, and the negative fund flows have continued in 2021. In a recent article for ETF.com, Allan Roth takes a look at why that might be the case.
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
May 14, 2021
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts