New Here? Get the Free Newsletter
Morning Investors offers a free newsletter providing tips on low-maintenance investing, tax planning, and retirement planning. Join over 21,000 email subscribers:
Articles are published Monday and Friday. You can unsubscribe at any time.
As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I recently gave a presentation for the Detroit and Minnesota Bogleheads groups about the “Cookie-Cutter Retirement Plan” concept.
The organizer accidentally forgot to start recording until a few minutes into the presentation. (She had a lot going on, as she was also in charge of admitting people into the meeting from the waiting room, as well as administering a poll regarding the makeup of the audience.) But none of the important information was cut off.
Essentially all you miss is me explaining that I hope you can use the material either as:
- A sort of rough-draft plan for your own retirement planning — with adjustments then made as needed based on your personal circumstances, or
- As material to draw from whenever friends or family ask for input about any of the topics covered.
Other Recommended Reading
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
April 2, 2021
Source of Article:
Click Here for More of these Posts